Too busy to change your oil? Wish you had someone else to do all
of that stuff while you were at work?
All the Oil Change services you need, all in one place.
We specialize in providing on-site oil change services for the busy professional who doesn’t have time to visit the lube shop. Our services are geared to provide the ultimate in convenience for consumer and corporate clients by offering on-site oil change services. Our goal is to ensure that you, our customer, receive outstanding service at a time when it is convenient for you.
Our oil change services are available at your home, business, or any location you like. Not only do our services save you the time in your day that it would take to go to the lube shop, we also save you money by providing our services at great, low rates! We will do our best to accommodate you and provide you with the type of service you expect and deserve. We take great pride in being flexible with our schedule to ensure that you don’t have to plan your entire day around the service needs of your vehicle.
The oil in your car serves as a protective barrier for your car from dirt, rust, unburned fuel and other elements. Not only do we clean and take out and replace your old oil and oil filter but we also take a look at some of the other key aspects of your vehicle.
Full Service Oil Change includes:
- Change Oil
- Replace Oil Filter
- Chassis Lubrication
- Check and Fill Differential
- Check 4×4 Transmission Case/Front Differential Fluid
- Check for Fluid Leaks
- Check and Fill Power Steering Fluid
- Check Air Filter
- Check Cabin Air Filter
- Check Hoses
- Check and Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
Check Radiator Reservoir
Check and Fill Battery (if not sealed)
- Check Windshield Wipers
- Check and Lubricate Door Hinges if needed
- Check Exhaust Assembly for Leaks
- Free estimates and a fast, premium priced service
- Trained, licensed and experienced mechanics
- Emergency Repairs
Complete auto repair services
Locally owned and operated
Do you know how frequently you should get your oil changed and engine lubed? To find the answer to this and other important facts you need to know about maintaining your vehicle, call us at (775) 200-9663
- Regular cars and pickup trucks that satisfy most people’s needs
- For large pickup trucks, fancier or more expensive cars, etc.
- For Motorhomes and RV’s or Diesel Trucks that have more extensive needs. This is a Beginning Price.
Interested in our services? We’re here to help!
We want to know your needs exactly so that we can provide the perfect solution. Let us
know what you want and we’ll do our best to help.